Rabat – Belt or Book cover Leather Workshop
To discover the world of Moroccan leather with real local professional craftsmen, Moroccan workshop offers you artisanal initiation courses and workshops, for different levels, in small groups, to allow a careful and personalised experience.
Roll up your sleeves, put on an apron and get started making your own belt or leather book cover. First of all, our animators / guides will introduce you to the tools and materials you will use, describe the workshop, its operations and organization as well as the different activities that are carried out.
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to go to the practical work, under the supervision of the professional and experienced craftsmen, who will guide you and assist you on the working techniques and the materials used, throughout the stages of making your belt or book cover in pure Moroccan leather.
Novices, Experts or just curious, no prerequisites are needed to take part in our Moroccan workshops. All the necessary equipment will be provided and you will take with you the finished products.
02 persons min, 06 max (Please, contact us for large groups).
FEES : 35 € / per person
Technical details :
- Local Artisan / Teacher
- Tools & Raw materials
- Item you’re gonna make
- Coffee or Tea
- Cancellation free up to 48h Before the Experience
- Free for kids under 5 Yo
- For last minutes bookings please call us at +212657832662 Whatsapp is also working
Departure time & Meeting Point
- Departure time : 10:30Am;
- Duration : 3h ~ 4h
- Meeting Point: Maison de l'Artisan Rabat - Maroc;
- You will meet your guide that will take you to workshop venue.
The Initiation session
Workshop & Class
Your hand made Item
Take your gift
- Book your spots now and enjoy the true local moroccan crafts experience.
- Cancellation free up to 48h Before the Experience.
- Free for kids under 5 Yo.
- For last minutes bookings please call us at +212657832662 Whatsapp is also working.